18 November 2010

Introduction

     I'm not much for doing the whole blog thing, honestly I think of a blog as a glorified twitter account, but I couldn't think of any other place to put whatever is on my mind.  I have ideas and sometimes I need to get them out rather than let them disappear into the immense spaces of my mind and I wanted to share them with others.  I guess I shall go ahead and introduce myself.
     My name is Nate and I'm engaged to a very special young lady by the name of Maria.  That's honestly the most important thing in my life at the moment.  Other details that aren't as important are that I'm working at a local pizza joint, going to school at BYU-Idaho, and that's about it.
     I'm sick of writing and I'm sure that no one is really reading this so here ends the initializing of Somsenater, content to follow in the following days, weeks, months, and years(?).

No comments:

Post a Comment